We have to make sure that credit card payments are legitimate payments. That’s why we set up rules to avoid a deceit. The payment will get checked by one of our employees – this usually won’t take longer than a few hours.
What happens if the payment gets accepted?
The following must be observed:
- We will credit the value of the deposit to your account
- If you have ordered a service, please repeat the order
Why does my payment has a higher risk?
The following credit card payments will get checked manually:
- Payments, which can’t be assigned to an IP-address due to the data protection settings
- Payments, carried out with a VPN connection
- Payments with unusual parameters
- Payments with an increased risk factor
If you have any other question or your credit card payment hasn’t arrived in you account after multiple hours, please contact our support.